Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh....It has been so long, so VERY long!

Hi Friends:

I realize it has been a long while since I have posted, but I am back and will try to be better about bringing you the happenings at dodu baby...mainly, with me and the fam.

Our summer has been, well, one could say...pretty wild. I am pregnant with baby number two. Which means we will have some "Irish Twins" in the house, HEEEEEllo! We have taken some great vacations and have some lovely visitors, both from close by, and from overseas. Aaaaaand, we like to hang out at the pool :)

<span class=

So, that being said, I have been slowly working my way back into crafting it up while juggling a mobile 9 month old...typically the 9 month old wins for my attention. I am working on getting some great new peek.a.boo tents made with the Fall Season in mind...my personal favorite season!!! Who doesn't love cozy sweaters & yummy candles while curled up on the couch with a great read....ahhhh.

For the rest of this month, I am working on getting a kick start into the world of domestic goddess...I'll keep you posted on how that is going. So far, so good, BUT we are only on day 2.





No comments:

Post a Comment