Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A sneak peek at the SUNNY Peek.a.boo...

When I was thinking of the initial design for the SUNNY Peek.a.boo, I tried to think of things that were airy, light, as to enjoy the fresh summer breeze....the first thing that came to mind was the butterfly running short. I could never pull them off, but I am willing to mill about with this butterfly inspired design. It has the feel of lightweight swishy pants (you know what I mean right?) yet keeps your babe protected. So, here it is...the first developed SUNNY Peek.a.boo!!







The SUNNY Peek.a.boo is made from SolarWeave fabric that blocks more than 98% of the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays. You can't beat that, right? It is lightweight, washable, breathable and cottony soft.


Note: Please excuse the photo quality...camera was still charging. This is still in development stage, so I would love to get your feedback...

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment