Thursday, April 7, 2011

Personalized "Paci(fier) Pockets"...



There will be no confusion of which twin is which with these monogrammed "paci pockets." The skip TWO ma-lou peek.a.boo's are off to a better home & lots of surprises for the mama-to-be! It was so fun to make these coordinating peek.a.boo's for a set of twins.

So, if you are looking for a fun gift idea, for someone else or let's be honest, maybe yourself...a personalized dodu peek.a.boo is a perfect & unique way to say. "welcome to the world, baby!!" I am always open to doing custom orders, so just give me a ring.

I should also mention that the summer peek.a.boo designs are coming soon. UV protection fabric, lightweight, but still fun colors! I am waiting on pins and needles (no pun intended) for the fabric I ordered!!

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment